Canus Tech as a people driven company, is constantly engaged in developing and improving formal processes for planning, structuring, controlling and testing the way critical software systems are designed, deployed and upgraded. We are a people company relying heavily on internal team organization, thorough customer engagement and transparent decision-making. Overtime, we have frequently employed formalized methodologies widely accepted in the market, while also accommodating specific customer needs owing to flexibility in our process design.
- Thorough business analysis focusing strictly on client needs
- Outcome oriented goal definition for smooth execution across project phases
- Transparent workflow, wire frame assisted initial design specification
- Transparent, modular approach and technical excellence for seamless user experience
- Multiple Testing cycles custom tailored for robust, scalable applications
Best Possible Engagement Terms
We offer a range of project terms to meet your changing demands, ranging from the traditional Fixed Cost and Time & Material model to Incremental Delivery and Capped Time & Material. Our flexibility and mature transition approach helps smooth switch-over that creates the best
Delivering with Precision Overtime
We approach project execution through a number of approaches including Agile, Prototype, Kanban and Waterfall for custom-tailored life cycle, guaranteeing maximum adherence to set goals.
Executing Dynamic Projects
Our deep understanding about customer engagement and unique experience in tailoring project methodologies and closely aligning customer goals helps develop unmatched software applications every time.